Tuesday, May 15, 2007



Last-minute submissions

Life has crept up on me again, so I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon writing my submission on the Criminal Proceeds (Recovery) Bill in time to get it in the post by this evening. Two years of blogging to be distilled down to two pages in two hours, without any bad language (and there are parts of the government's argument which just cry out for an air-clearing cry of "bullshit!"), and without getting myself so angry that I can no longer write but instead end up walking around swearing randomly at things for half an hour. That'll be fun...

Update: I should also add that if anyone feels strongly about the Terrorism Suppression Amendment Bill, then they should start writing now, as submissions are due on Friday.

2 comments:

Oh I SO know how you feel! Good luck with getting it together sans cuss words hehehe :D

Posted by zANavAShi : 5/16/2007 12:45:00 PM

Political Tourette's syndrome is an occupational hazard...

Posted by Idiot/Savant : 5/16/2007 12:46:00 PM